Past and present editions of the Cycle Festival have been massively assisted by the nice people below:
- Better By Bike – The official cycling website of Bristol City Council, featuring advice, news, a route planner and much more.
- Bristol Cycling Campaign – Our very own cycle advocacy group, who also run a programme of regular rides.
- Creative Common – The venue for 2012’s Carnivelo. And and exciting new space for gigs, performances and events in the heart of Bristol.
- Sustrans – National walking & cycling charity based in Bristol.
- Life Cycle UK – Bristol cycle promotion charity, providing training, recycled bikes and projects aimed at blind or partially sighted cyclists, older and younger riders, and people recovering from mental health issues.
- Bristol Bike Project – A community project which recycles donated bikes and offers drop-in bike maintenance workshops.
- Roll For The Soul – After the success of this year’s Hub cafe and bike workshop, we’re looking to set it up as a permanent venture. Check the Facebook page for more information.
- APE Project – Bike-powered play sessions for kids.
- Spoke’n’Chain – Turning worn-out bikes into works of art.