There’s a lot of knowledgeable and enthusiastic writing about cycling on the web these days. Here’s a selection.
- A View from the Cycle Path – Expatriate cycle campaigner David Hembrow explains how cycling works in the Netherlands.
- Ian Walker – A guest speaker at the 2012 festival, transport psychologist Ian is an infrequent but thought-provoking blogger.
- Cripes Yes Cycling – Great picture-based blog put together by local journo Nick.
- People’s Cycling Front of South Gloucestershire – Sweary but bang-on-the-money critique of South Gloucs cycling facilities.
- Bristol Cycle Chic – A reassuring reminder that you can wear normal clothes and still cycle.
- Stolen Bristol Bikes – Report a stolen bike or get theft-fighting advice.
- Bikebeard’s Blog – carnival, film, circus, fairground fun and games on bicycles in Bristol
- Bristol by Bike – Home of the “Bastard Hills of Bristol” ride.
- Bristol Traffic – A satirical take on Bristol’s driving and cycling habits.
- Biking Brits – a record of the ongoing renaissance of bicycle culture in Britain