Bike Shops and Businesses
Not an exhaustive list, just a few of the great local businesses we’ve got in and around Bristol.
- Roll for the Soul – Our year-round bike workshop, café and event space. Great food and coffee, bike servicing and accessories, and a busy programme of bikey events.
- Cycle The City – Vintage bicycle tours and hire. Special packages include picnic rides, a trip up the River Avon by bike and boat, and a beer tour of Bristol.
- Bike UK – A huge and extremely helpful bike shop on the Clifton Triangle. Pick up their book of special offers at one of our 2015 events.
- Really Useful Bikes – Cargo and utility bike specialists based just outside Bristol.
- Jakes Bikes – Affordable bikes, parts and repairs, bang in the centre of town. Also the designers of Bristol Bicycles.
- Webbs of Warmley – Bike shop and cycle hire, fifty metres from the Bristol-Bath Path.
- Warmley Waiting Room – A tip top cafe on the Bristol-Bath Path. Don’t miss their Tardis loo.
- Fierlan Cycling – Top quality women’s riding kit, designed right here in Bristol.
- Bristol Cycle Couriers – Get those urgent packages sent by bike.
- Temple Cycles – Stylish classic bicycles from a chap called Matt.
- (il) Soigneur – Design your own one-off cycling bag.
- The Bicycle Academy – Learn to build your own frame.