Bristol's Community Organised Bike Festival
- Bristol Cycling Campaign - A vision for cycling in Bristol and the surrounding area to be a safer, more enjoyable and more accessible form of everyday transport and recreation for all.
- Sustrans - The national walking and cycling charity and creators of the National Cycle Network.
- Cycling Embassy of Great Britain – A campaign group for Dutch-style cycling infrastructure in the UK. Also home to an interesting weekly blog round-up.
- The Bristol Bike Project - A volunteer-run, community bike project, repairing and recycling unwanted bicycles in order to provide them to underprivileged and marginalised groups within Bristol.
- Bicycology - A cyclists’ collective that offers a range of activities to promote cycling and make the links with wider issues of environmental and social responsibility.
- Life Cycle UK - Bristol’s cycle promotion charity, running great projects aimed at making cycling accessible to all.
- CTC – The Cyclists Touring Club, the largest national cycling organisation in the UK. Their site offers advice, news and a helpful member’s forum.
- Audax UK – One for those who love cranking out the miles, AUK organise long-distance cycling events around the UK, including several in the South West.
- British Cycling – The governing body for competitive cycle sport in the UK. News, events and race fixtures, including details of Bristol’s local cyclocross series.